Saturday 5 May 2012

Too busy



 After 2 years of being a stay-at-home mum, I'm going to be teaching full-time for my 4 week practicum.  


Altogether, I have 3 months of teaching to 'tick off' before I can graduate from uni (finally!) in December. My blog will be a little bit quiet these next 4 weeks as I juggle teaching, spending time with my daughter after school (who I will miss very much!) and preparing the next day's lessons. 




Just a question before I 'sign off' for a few weeks:

Do you remember a teacher who had a positive impact on you? What made them a 'good teacher'? And if you didn't have any positive experiences, then what do you think your teachers could have done better? Please leave comments! 

Also, please keep me in your prayers?The temptation is there to cut down on time with God during busy periods but I recall to my mind a Christian quote:

Too Busy NOT To Pray.

And mentioning 'busy-ness', here's some words of inspiration about this modern-day ailment (where everyone is so busy that you can get into arguments trying to prove who is busier!):

"That you aspire also to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you." 1 Thess. 4:11

"Why do you labour for that which does not satisfy?" Isaiah 55:2

"Come unto me, all you who labour and are weary, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

If we only carry the burdens God intended, then He will provide the strength and energy we need. He knows the trials and temptations and also opportunities that each day will bring and He has prepared beforehand what we will need to be successful each day- if we rely on Him!



No comments:

Post a Comment